AT&T is all about helping people connect with advanced mobile services, next-generation TV, high-speed internet services, and smart solutions for businesses. With their teacher discount, AT&T makes it possible for teachers to stay connected and save.
Whats the AT&T teacher discount?
AT&T provides eligible teachers with a 25% monthly discount on its unlimited wireless plans. Teachers can pay as little as $27 per month on their monthly service charge per line (with 4 lines).
Who is eligible for AT&T’s teacher discounts?
Kindegarden to 12th grade teachers, college and university faculty members and instructors can take advantage of this AT&T discount for teachers. The discount covers educators who hold an eligible position in both public or private schools.
Three Unlimited Plans to Choose From
This discount can be used on AT&T’s Unlimited Starter® plan, AT&T Unlimited Extra® plan, or AT&T Unlimited PremiumSM plan (unlimited elite plan). The data speeds vary between the three plans.
Each of the plans includes, at a minimum:
- Unlimited plan with talk, text & data,
- premium data with 5G access,
- AT&T ActiveArmorSM mobile security (public wi fi protection), Spam Call Blocking and more,
- 3GB Hotspot data per line per month,
- Unlimited talk, text and data in Mexico & Canada,
- Unlimited texting from the U.S. to 120+ countries.
What are the Restrictions or Requirements?
Here are important things to know about this discount:
- You need to purchase an AT&T Unlimited Starter plan, AT&T Unlimited Extra® plan, or an AT&T Unlimited PremiumSM plan.
- To take advantage of this AT&T discount, educators must present proof of eligibility such as an unexpired employee ID, recent paystub from within last 30 days, employment letter issued in the past month or a state license/certification.
- In order to keep the education discount, Educators need to re-certify their eligibility each year.
- This discount is not stackable with other discounts.
How do I get AT&T teacher discount?
To be eligible for the discount, you need to submit your required documents within 14 days of activating it.These must be in the account holder’s name and display proof of employment such as Employee ID card, paystub dated within 30 days, a recent letter from employer or State License/Certification.
How long do teachers get to use the AT&T this discount?
For as long as you remain an eligible K-12 teacher, or college or university faculty member or instructor, with a qualified AT&T unlimited plan. The only requirement is that you need to re-certify your verification each year in order to keep the discount.
Can Family Members Take Advantage of this Offer?
Yes, AT&T provides a 25% discount to all eligible teaches and their families on all of their 5G unlimited wireless plans. The educator needs to be the account owner though.
Others Can Save Too!
AT&T offers an incredible 25% discount to all eligible K-12 teachers, college and university faculty members or instructors on their 5G unlimited wireless plans including unlimited talk, high speed data, wireless service protection, robust mobile hotspot speeds and more.
This is a great way for educators and their families to save while taking advantage of the latest technology. In order to keep this discount active, users need to re-certify eligibility each year by submitting required documents within 14 days of activating it. With these simple steps in mind, you can enjoy AT&T’s discount for teachers and start saving today!
If you are interested in other Education Discounts, here is a comprehensive list of 130+ Brands that help teachers save.