The purpose of this scholarship is to provide funding for professional development experiences for English/Language Arts teachers working in public educational institutions. The scholarship supports postgraduate training to enhance teaching skills and/or career development in teaching.
Are you an English teacher who could use a hand financially? Then check out this scholarship!
- Applicants are required to be teachers of English/Language Arts in a publicly funded institution. At the time of the award, the recipient must also be a member of NCTE.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete the application form and submit a written statement of no more than 500 words indicating:
- the professional development experience for which you seek support and include specific details such as course titles, planned dates of study, fees, etc.
- why you feel that you should be considered for this scholarship and how it will serve you in your career.
- Send your application form and essay to email@example.com.
Deadline: January 31
Don’t miss out and apply as soon as possible!
Grant Guru searches the web for the best awards, grants and scholarships for teachers.