This fellowship is for all those teachers who are history buffs!
- Applicants are limited to United States citizens who are teaching full time in the subjects of American history, American government, social studies, or political science in grades 7-12.
- For full terms of eligibility, click here.
How to Apply:
- Create an account by registering online.
- Complete the application form.
- Upload your transcipt as a PDF file. If you choose to mail them, they must be received by March 1 at the following address:
James Madison Fellowship Program
One Scholarship Way
Saint Peter, MN 56082
- Submit your recommendations online by 5:00 P.M., Central Time, March 6.
Deadline: March 1
You might love history but don’t leave this scholarship in the past!